Burgess House Newcastle
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne is the location of our latest student property – Burgess House. Comprised of 110 studios spread over five floors, the development will also contain high-end communal facilities including a gymnasium, entertainment rooms and secure bicycle storage.
Burgess House is a five-storey development located on St. James Boulevard, in the city center of Newcastle. A conversion of a former office block, the building will be transformed into 110 studio units, complete with communal areas including a gymnasium, laundry room, secure bicycle storage and fully-equipped entertainment lounge, designed to cater for the needs of today’s students.
Burgess House will be let and managed by an experienced rental management company who will be based on-site, to assist with any queries that residents may have and ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the building. Newcastle-upon-Tyne is experiencing a severe shortage of housing stock, exacerbated by the demands placed on the local market by the more than 49,000 students that descend annually into the city, to study at the renowned universities of Newcastle and Northumbria.
Within walking distance of the city centre and Newcastle United football ground, not to mention both university campuses, students living at Burgess House also have access to excellent local and national transport links, to allow them to explore their new home away-from home.
• Number of university-owned beds between the 2 universities – 8,351
• Developer and Management Company with a strong track record of delivery
• Both Newcastle and Northumbria University saw a high increase in the number of accepted applicants from 2012 to 2013, a rise of 12.5% and 11.5% respectively, putting increasing pressure on the housing market.
The new Burgess House development is within easy walking distance of the University of Newcastle (0.9 miles) and the University of Northumbria (1.1 miles). It is also in close proximity to Newcastle city centre and the famous St James Park football ground, home of Newcastle United football club.
• Newcastle University (0.9 miles)
• Northumbria University (1.1 miles)
• Newcastle Central Metro (0.3 miles)
• Eldon Square Shopping Centre (0.5 miles)
• Newcastle Business School (0.5 miles
• St James’s Park (0.6 miles)
Priced from: £63,995
• 9.16% net per annum guaranteed for two years
• Developer with very strong track record and many completed projects
• Superb location near two universities
• High demand for student accommodation in Newcastle
• Reservation form and deposit payable
• Solicitor instructed, legals and sales pack sent out
• 50% payable within 21-28 days, upon exchange of contracts*
• Remaining balance due upon completion (50%) June 2015
For detailed information on this investment please contact us by filling out the form below or calling us +44 (0)203 432 5474
We can send you: Comprehensive Investor Report.Availability,
Price List, Floor Plans.
Details on the assured rental.
If you wish to reserve online please request the reservation form.
Please ask us any questions that you may have.