Chronicle House Chester
The University of Chester
With a student satisfaction level of 88%, well above the national average, and rising every year, it is clear that students love the city of Chester. But with almost 15,000 students competing for only 1680 beds, there is a serious lack of accommodation for the growing population.
With an ever-growing student population, the historic city of Chester is the perfect location for our next student accommodation development. Chronicle House is a building formerly owned by The Mirror Group (TMG).
Chronicle House will have 62 units with each room will have their own en-suite and furnished to the highest of standards. Students will also have access to a range of communal facilities including a fully-equipped gymnasium, laundry, bike storage and entertainment lounge.
Prices from: £64.995
Studio: £64.995 – Size: 17 sq. m.
Premium: £69,995 – Size: 18 to 25 sq. m.
Deluxe: £74,995 – Size: 17 to 24 sq. m.
• 8.51% Assured NET yield for 2 years
• Larger than average units
• Great facilities
• Fantastic City location – close to local amenities and attractions (ideal for students)
• Important – developer with proven track record
• Full planning already granted
• 250 year lease
Example costing breakdown (unit 2-01)
• 24sq. m units – larger than average
• Weekly rent achieving £150
• Annual rent £7,650
• Fantastic City
• Lettings fee £459
• Service Charge £1,224
• Ground Rent £200 pa
• 8% Assured NET yield for 2 years
One of the fastest growing student accommodation providers in the UK, provide bespoke accommodation to meet the growing demands for the student market, undertaking luxury student accommodation and regeneration projects in prime locations at key university sites nationwide.
This developer has a fantastic proven track record in the student market with regards to locations, on-time completed developments and finished to a good quality. They have created highly sought after developments which feature all the facilities individual and communal that are required by today’s fast growing student population.
• All sites are developed/refurbished to the highest of standards
• Luxury studios – each essentially a self-contained unit, allowing students the privacy and space to study in their own surroundings.
• Both single and double studios available
• Fitted with free high-speed Wi-Fi broadband, storage space, work station and a hob, sink and a fridge with freezer compartment
• Students also have access to a range of communal facilities including lounge areas, a fully-equipped gymnasium, kitchens and laundry facilities, entertainment and games rooms
• Rooms come furnished with essential items such as lamps, chairs, table and wardrobes
• On-site team, 24-hour remote security monitoring and CCTV
For detailed information on this investment please contact us by filling out the form below or calling us +44 (0)203 432 5474
We can send you:
Details on the assured rental.
If you wish to reserve online please request the reservation form.
Please ask us any questions that you may have.