Fabay Bodrum - 5 stars resort in Turkey

Investment Summary

 Fabay Bodrum in Turkey

This stunning development consists of 143 units which are complete and offers a flexible payment plan of 25% deposit and the balance by way of monthly payments. Today Bodrum is one of the most important tourism centers of Turkey and its investment value continues to increase rapidly. With rising demand and diminished residential areas, this rise will further increase in the coming years.  According to the surveys and statistical reports, house values are increased 25% per square meter since last two years in the Bodrum region. Many domestic and foreign people are investing in real estate properties in Bodrum in order to spend their vacations in this favorite holiday place as well as to make a profitable investment.  According to future investment index projections made online, branded residential and luxurious hotel projects that will be constructed in the region soon will cause a rapid increase in coming years.


10 minutes away from the Bodrum International Airport,

5 minutes away from the fresh Sea food Restaurants,

5 minutes away from the Karia Port Shopping Mall,

5 minutes away from the Vita Golf Resort,

10 minutes away from the Popular Beaches,

25 minutes away from the Bodrum City Center.

10 minutes away from the Iassos Port Marina and Gulluk Marina


  • 1 Bedroom property 70 sqm = €152,000 - €181,000

  • 2 Bedroom property 84 sqm = €186,000 - €197,000

  • 3 Bedroom property 125 sqm = €280,000 - €285,000

  • 4 Bedroom Villa 179 sqm = €475,000 - €631,000


   Example on a €152,000 property


  • Deposit - €38,000

  • Monthly payment - €1,900 for 60 months

 Key Investment Highlights

  1. Private Beach – All Apartments and Villas with Sea View

  2. 5 * Facilities on site, Including infinity pools, Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Amphitheater, Numerous Restaurants and on site shopping Center.

  3. 10 minute Drive to Bodrum Airport – All  Year round direct Flights from all major UK and European destinations

  4. Only 25% Deposit Required to move in today – Remaining 75% can be paid over 5 Years Interest Free.

  5. Inspection Trips available so you can stay in the resort before you buy.


Why Invest in Adabuku, Bodrum


• Bodrum is # 1-holiday destination of Turkey and one of the best in Europe

• Mediterranean climate

• Many ancient places to discover and cultural activities found nearby

• Many beautiful bays, coasts, and blue voyage

• Easily accessible to hospitals, schools, shopping, art, festivals and nature

• Adabuku is closest holiday place to Bodrum International airport and there are many daily flights exist from all over the world

 Next Step?

For detailed information on this investment please contact us by filling out the form below or calling us +44 (0)203 432 5474 We can send you:​

  • Brochure

  • Availability

  • Floor plans

  • Draft contracts

  • If you wish to reserve online please request the reservation form.

  • Please ask us any questions that you may have!

  • Emerging Developments Facebook
  • Emerging Developments Twitter
  • Emerging Developments Youtube
  • Emerging Developments Pinterest

© 2021 Emerging Developments SL  I  Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy I CIF Registration Number B93252229

DISCLAIMER: The images used on this website are for illustrative and representational purposes only. © Copyright 2021 Emerging Developments SL. All Rights Reserved. Emerging Developments SL.


Emerging Developments SL act as Agent for developers and all products offered to purchasers are strictly on a non-advised sales basis only. The information provided by Emerging Developments SL Limited on behalf of developers is general information only. Purchasers are strongly advised to carry out their own financial and legal assessment of any property offered prior to making any commitment to purchase. Emerging Developments SL is NOT authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and as such is NOT permitted to offer financial advice about investments, be they regulated or unregulated. Emerging Developments SL does not offer Financial Advice. In case of queries or doubt you should consult an FCA regulated Independent Financial Advisor (IFA).