George House in Hull
Featuring a mix of attractive single- and two-bedroom apartments, George House is an off-plan office-to-residential development, due for completion in the third quarter of 2022. It’s the work of Empire, a specialist residential property developer with a zero failure-rate and a long track record of converting existing buildings into highly desirable, top-quality accommodation.
Built on seven storeys, George House is located in Hull city center, close to the headquarters of many major employers, banks, shops and the City Hall. Also nearby are educational institutions (including Hull College) and the head office of Hull City Council, which lies just the other side of a picturesque park: Queen’s Gardens.
Located just 200m from Hull City Council’s offices, and 600m from the city’s main bus and rail interchange, George House is ideally positioned to benefit from Hull’s rising fortunes.
Interested in this property? Enquiry today!
· 47 Apartments (43 1 beds, some 60m2 with four 2 beds)
· 6 residential floors
· Prices start from £95,000
· Off plan discount of roughly 10% against open market value
· Ground rent of 0.1% with 10 year RPI review
· Service charge - £2 sqft
· City centre location and perfect for the new younger professionals who now stay in the City
· Hull was named the European City of culture 2017
· The local population is forecast to swell by as much as 28,000 by 2035
· 8 minute walk to the train station and directly opposite the local bus stop
· Rents from £600 pcm for a 1 bed
· High quality fixtures and fittings
· 250 year lease
· Net yields before management circa 6% +
· Completion - September 2022
· Construction underway
· Warranty provider – Ask Warranty (10 years)
· AST Management – in place
Regeneration of Hull
“THE REGENERATION OF HULL’S HEART IS WELL UNDER WAY. MORE THAN 100 BUSINESSES HAVE ALREADY OPENED IN HULL’S BEAUTIFUL, RECENTLY TRANSFORMED CITY CENTER, ALONGSIDE £220MILLION OF NEW INVESTMENT IN CITY CENTER RETAIL AND LEISURE OUTLETS.”
Receive the following information:
Full Investment Pack
Current Availability Report
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 203 808 9825.
If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.
Regulated by the AIPP and as a Member, we have voluntarily committed ourselves to industry regulation. To verify our membership, to read the Code of Conduct, or to find out more about the AIPP, visit www.aipp.org.uk we specialise in sourcing secure and high yielding investment opportunities globally. Whether it be buy-to-let, student property, or simply helping new clients realise their property investment potential.
We are the acting appointed agent on behalf of developers and all UK Properties are purchased through UK regulated Solicitors