Phoneix Place Student investment in Liverpool
Phoenix Place Liverpool
Phoenix Place phase consists of 134 en-suite and studio apartments, offering the ultimate in contemporary student accommodation in Liverpool. Phoenix Place sits within a hub of student accommodation and residential apartments, which are part of an ongoing huge redevelopment project within the region. In total, an estimated £205 millon is being invested into the local area as redevelopment continues over the next two years. Additionally, on the edge of this development is the £150 million Jennifer Project which sees the regeneration of a 45 acre site of land.
Project Jennifer is a £150 million mixed use regeneration programme by Liverpool City Council. The plans for this regeneration will see improvements made to 45 acres of land at Great Homer Street, which lies North of Liverpool City centre, next to Iliad Street. The extent of this regeneration project has meant further investment has been drawn to the area, with new residential buildings and retail properties, as well as new schools and improved transport links. Additionally, Sainsbury’s has committed to a 250 year lease on a large supermarket store.
Phoenix Place - Location
Sited on Iliad Street, these apartments are within walking distance of all of the main University establishments and Liverpool City Centre; and have been built as part of ongoing regional development in the area..
• Purchase a standard studio apartment for £57,950
• Purchase a Standard En-Suite Apartment for £49,950
• Fully managed investment (Urban Student Life)
• Six floors of cluster apartments
• Communal cluster lounges
• Fully fitted kitchens
• 9% net for 5 years assured
• Contemporary fixtures and fittings
• Exceptional local facilities and amenities
• Within an area of extensive redevelopment
• National rail links just a 10 minute walk away
• Walking distance from the city centre
• Located next to a large park
• Close to a local police station
• Next to a new supermarket due to open in 2017
• 5% interest on deposited funds
For detailed information on this investment please contact us by filling out the form below or calling us +44 (0)203 432 5474 We can send you:
If you wish to reserve online please request the reservation form.
Please ask us any questions that you may have!